In this workshop, you’ll take a deep dive into the importance of value systems and understand why they drive cultural change more than beliefs. We will explore the Complete Values Profile (CVP), which has been used to define the value systems in more than ten thousand leaders around the world. The CVP can provide extremely precise data on what motivates leaders, strategically, operationally and when managing others. This data enables coaches to design and deliver specific interventions that can transform the culture and performance of individuals, teams and entire organisations.
Speaker: Dr Alan Watkins
Originally trained as a medical doctor, Alan is recognized as an international expert on leadership and human performance. Over the past 25 years he has been a coach to many top business leaders and has also worked with the GB Olympic squad. His style is deeply insightful, and robustly challenging. He‘s also compassionate, encouraging and humorous. He‘s an inspiring and entertaining keynote speaker and his TEDx talks have attracted over 6 million views. He was recently appoiinted as a visiting Professor in Business Studies at Kingston University, London.
Benefits for the participants?
- Understanding the fundamental shift that is happening in how to assess leadership capability, as the market moves from descriptive to developmental assessments
- Identify a clients growth edges by looking at what they value to claify where they are right now and how they need to develop to succeed in an increasingly complex world.
- Understand how to precisely define the way a leader’s motivations change when they switch their focus from strategy, to operations to managing others and how this profoundly impacts their ability to deilver results as well as relate to colleagues and customers.
- Clarify how to use the Complete Values Profile to step change the impact they can have, as a coach, with their clients.
- Develop new ways to reduce conflict between individuals and work much more effectively with diversity to facilitate much greater levels of inclusivity.
Information on Eventbrite
Wed, August 25, 2021, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM CEST
Please purchase your Tickets at Eventbrite