What does excellence in coaching mean? The ICF core competencies? Reflection on your own practice? What else? What can we learn from psychotherapy research to further develop our own practice? You will get some food for thought and practical suggestions.
Speaker: Kirsten Dierolf, MCC EMCC MP
Kirsten Dierolf, M.A., MCC, MASFP, EMCC MP is the owner and founder of SolutionsAcademy, a global ICF-accredited coach training academy. She is currently the President of the German Chapter of the International Coaching Federation.
Benefit for the participants
- Reflect: what is excellence in coaching?
- Reflect: what is MY excellence in coaching?
- Knowledge: what can I learn from psychotherapy research?
- Know: some experiments on excellence development
- Have had fun and stimulating conversations
Thu, December 9, 2021, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM CET
Please purchase your ticket on Eventbrite
Scott Miller et. al: “The Cycle of Excellence”
Core Competencies: 1
Resource Development: 0.5