Most coaches struggle with describing how they capture, create and deliver value for their clients/customers. They focus too much on Coaching and not on how value is created, captured and delivered. To define, refine and improve the strategy of Coaching Business we need to have a shared language to describe the logic. Business Model Canvas provides a visual, practical and intuitive language for describing the strategy and logic of the Coaching Business.
This webinar is suitable for :
• Coaches at early stages of developing their coaching business,
• Coaches looking to grow their business to the next stage
Kaveh started his career as Business Strategy Consultant at KMPG. He has completed Management Buyout and Merger and Acquisition. Kaveh has a Master Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Master of Business Administration from Cranfield School of Management and Master in Applied Positive Psychology and Coaching Psychology. He is Registered with British Psychological Society for Test Use for Ability and Personality tests. He has been working as an Executive Coach (PCC) with senior executives in areas such as hope, optimism, self-efficacy and resilience. Kaveh has been part of UK ICF board since 2016.
By attending this webinar:
• You become familiar with using the nine blocks of Business Model Canvas and how each block is used in describing the Coaching Business Model
• You appreciate the importance of aligning all nine blocks
• You learn about the common pitfalls in Coaching Business Model designs
• You will experience how to use the Business Model Canvas for describing your Coaching Business Logic
Before attending the webinar, please think about your current or your ideal coaching business model and come up with a script of about 2-4 minutes explaining it
• Business Model Generation: A Handbook for Visionaries, Game Changers, and Challengers
• Value Proposition Design: How to Create Products and Services Customers Want (Strategyzer)