As a coach you’ll increasingly find your clients looking for guidance on this critical competency for employees at every level in their organisations – especially in leadership and management roles.
This practical session is designed specifically for those interested in learning more about emotional intelligence and how it can transform workforces. If you're an in-house or independent coach, consultant, trainer or manager responsible for developing teams, leaders and individuals, this class is for you.
Author of Leadership Charisma and several other books that emphasise the critical role of engaging people to achieve business success, his particular expertise is in helping clients and partners implement EI based solutions that deliver measurable Return on Investment – something he speaks upon regularly around the world.
A practicing coach and an accredited and experienced teacher of the Search Inside Yourself Mindful Leadership Programme developed by Google, Deiric has delivered Genos Certification and Mindful Leader programmes worldwide to extremely positive reviews.
Benefits for the participants
- Take part in 'The EI Experience' an interactive activity that outlines why understanding how you 'show up' is so critical
- Learn about the neuroscience of emotions and why it is so important to successful interactions that we all learn to manage our own emotional responses and those of others
- Discover how to trigger the brains of those around you into an engaged and receptive state
- Dive into the deep research that shows the bottom-line impact of Emotional Intelligence at every level of the organisation
- Uncover what you need to know to effectively coach someone for enhanced emotional Intelligence
Please click here to purchase your ticket.
Core Competencies: 1
Resource Development: 0.5