During the peer consulting sessions (introvision) we are going to reflect our work | attitude | methods and tools based on concrete casework, the participants bring in. The aim of such reflection is to understand ourselves (our biases and assumptions) better, to expand our ´window of tolerance` and to increase the quality of our coaching services. As the participants can a case giver in one session and a moderator in another one, in addition to the reflection you will get a deepen understanding of the group-dynamic processes and their management too.
Dr. jur. Katarzyna Schubert-Panecka is an experienced international commercial mediator, mediation and management trainer and educator, business coach and conflict researcher. Beyond her work as a coach and mediator she consults coaches and mediators, teaches Cross Cultural Communication and Mediation in different companies and education organisations. Her areas of expertise are furthermore (Self)Leadership and Leadership of Diversity, Conflict Prevention and Transformation, especially in the Cross Border Disputes, Elder Mediation and Resilience of individuals and teams/groups in the modern world.
Katarzyna is a co-founder and member of the board of the Mediation Research Group, spokeswoman for the DACH International Poland Section, editorial member of Perspective Mediation and author since 1995.
Benefits for the participants
- Reflection on one's own tendencies / expectations / values / assumptions
- Extension of the own so called "window of tolerance“ | D. Siegel Mindsight)
- Practice of the interventions and their transfer to the specific requests of the clients
- Practice changing perspectives
- Increased coaching awareness and quality as also the appreciation for your own efforts.
Information on CCEU will be published on Eventbrite.
12. October 2020; 7pm to 8:30 pm
Please purchase your tickets by clicking here.