“You will not lose your job to a robot. AI is not there yet. But you may lose your job to someone who can integrate digital tools into their practice.” Dr Riza Kandalar, Chair of the EMCC (European Mentoring & Coaching Council).
This talk will explore the different ways that coaches can use technology to enhance their practice and achieve better client outcomes.
● With new software emerging every day, we will discuss the wider technology landscape to gain an understanding of what’s out there and how it can help you.
● We will share practical examples of technology specifically being used in the coaching market.
● We will explore in greater depth the Saberr platform and how it help leaders become a coach for the teams they lead.
● This talk will also discuss the opportunities and limitations of using tech in your coaching practice, including the ethical implications involved, now and in the future.
Speaker:Tom Marsden, CEO at Saberr
Tom is the CEO of Saberr. He’s leads a team that combines behavioural insights, coaching practice, AI, and UX to create a product that is used by leaders to get the most from their team. Clients often use a ‘blended solution” that combines human coaches and digital coaching support. Tom originally worked in investment banking funding management buy outs in Europe. Then strategy consulting at McKinsey before leading a consulting practice in the talent space. Tom lives in London with his family and two dogs.
Benefits for the participants?
- Understand how the landscape for technology is changing.
- Understand some of the tools that coaches are using in their one-to-one practice.
- Get an insight into how technology is supporting team coaching at scale.
- For coaches that are interested in coaching at scale there’s an opportunity to scale impact to reach more teams within your client base.
Date & Time
June 16th, 2021
11:45 Tech check