- Are you a certified professional coach living in Germany who works mostly in English?
- Are you looking to connect with like-minded coaches and to co-create a support network and community?
- Are you interested in sharing learning and making a positive contribution to society through our work?
If so, then we warmly invite you to our next virtual gathering on:
Date: Tuesday, 27th July, 16.00-17.30pm CET
Place: Zoom – sign up via Eventbrite on the ICF Germany website to get your ticket.
Co-Facilitators: Thelan Nguyen and Anjalika Bhaswar-Sawahn
Meeting topic: Open Space to discuss community, culture, connection and co-creation
Who we are
Andrew Bunting is an international leadership and wellness coach nurturing sustainable performance. Based in Munich, he is a former Board member of ICF Germany and coaches in English and German.
Thelan Nguyen facilitates his clients' self-growth, supporting them to create courageously a sustainable shift at work and in their personal lives. Based at Lake Constance, he is an executive, leadership and agile coach. As a perpetual expat, he works in English, French, German and Vietnamese.
Anjalika Bhaskar-Sawahn is an ICF accredited coach, communication & intercultural trainer who continuously enables and inspires her clients to attain and unlock their professional and personal life goals. She draws upon her international marketing & business management experience to challenge, create and change. Having grown up in India, Anjalika is now based in Kronberg and is passionate about continuous development, environment, and igniting a positive mindset.
If you’re interested in joining us, you will need to:
- Be a committed professionally trained and certified coach.
- Be prepared to get actively involved in co-building our coaching community.
- Bring a generous spirit of collaboration and give-and-take.
- Adhere to the ICF core competences and ethical code.
- Agree to our Rules of Engagement.
- Our monthly sessions are co-facilitated by diverse teams of participants on a rotation-basis. Meetings are guided by our emerging collective purpose (connecting, learning, serving society) and coaching themes. We do not provide formal coach training.
- This independent initiative is being supported by ICF Germany. Nevertheless, we are inclusive of non-members and coaches who belong to different professional bodies.
- Our network isn’t meant for those coaches who have completed their coach training in German and who work predominantly in German.
We look forward to meeting you soon!