As coaches, how are we awakened to the subtle nature of how are biases show up in wanting to make a difference? To evoke curiosity, deepen our understanding and acknowledge the part we can play in facilitating social justice in today’s conversations.
This interactive session is an opportunity for us to build safety in having such conversations since if it’s not us then who? And if not now than when?
Saima will also discuss the ICF Coach Training Resource Guide on Diversity & Inclusion for Coach Trainers & Educators
Speaker: Saima Butt, MBA, MCC
Saima Butt, (she/her) MBA, MCC, CMC
For Saima, coaching and societal progress are inextricably linked. 20+ years of purposeful practice to connect leaders within organisations with the abundance of possibility for all people and the planet to thrive.
Benefit for the participants
- Learning what inspires you to engage in Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Justice (DEIJ) within your coaching practice
- Discovering ways to evoke conversations in DEIJ
- Identifying how to support your own deep individual work
- Developing your own understanding of EDIJ
- Acknowledging our greatest contribution towards a society thriving
Mon, 6 December 2021, 19:00 – 20:30 CET
Information to follow on Evenbrite
Please purchase your ticket on Eventbrite