This lecture is about my experience of conducting coaching practice in war conditions as well as what mean to be a coach during wartime. We will talk about how coaching looks like in Ukraine now and how it may be developed in the future. I would like to share how the coaching mindset relates to the war reality. In what way it helps and how it is challenged. In addition, I will share the challenges I faced in practice, profession and in life. The challenges of safety and trust, awareness, presence, my psychological resources and ethics. Afterall it is about those important decisions that needed to be made.
ACC ICF coach, translator and entrepreneur. I am a Life and Executive Coach with an emphasis on Mental Health and Building Psychological Resilience. I have a Master Degree of International Economics. My experience includes working as import and export manager, launching small businesses in the branch of clothes manufacturing. And currently coaching and training business. I am a volunteer and Winner of the 2021 Coach Volunteer Award.
By participating in this event, you have the opportunity to:
- Learn more about the manifestation and value of coaching in low safety and high uncertainty
- Get acquainted with the experience of solving complex moral dilemmas.
- Feel the importance of reliance on values and ethics.
- Expand understanding of the effects of context on the coach, coachee and their interaction in the coaching session.
- Enrich your experience in crisis coaching
Free Tickets: Eventbrite
Date and Time
Sa., 21. Mai 2022, 15:00 – 16:00 CEST