Webinar: My last words for you
Several studies have shown that one of the main factors of a fulfilling life is to have fulfilling relationships. Yet it seems that our busy lives keep us constantly away from taking good care of our relationships, even of the ones that are most precious to us.
This presentation introduces various approaches to address this imbalance in a playful way. This entails a way to gently reminding us that our time to live is limited - we don‘t even know how much of it is left - without stirring up fears or denial. It also presents techniques to express the essence of a relationship and to take responsibility of the last words a person should hear from you.
Ben Frommherz found his passion for coaching during his 7 years stay in California, where he served as a Finance Director for a global company in the Silicon Valley. Before that time he worked as a Software engineer out of Germany. Ben holds a Ph.D. in Computer Science, a CPCC (CTI), and a PCC and Mentor Coach (ICF).
Benefits for participants:
- embracing the thought of ones own limitation and how to gain strength from it
- getting to know techniques to introduce the topic in a coaching context
- meeting people who are interested in this topic
- Robert Waldinger: What makes a good life? (TED talk)
- Bronnie Ware: The Top Five Regrets of the Dying
5. Oktober 2017, 19h. Anmeldung bitter unter: Eventbrite.
Es moderiert: Michaela Hertel, ACC, CPCC, ORSCC.
Coaches auf dem ICF-Zertifizierungspfad können 1,5 CCEU Core Competencies für diese Veranstaltung erwerben.