‘Shadow & Light in Coaching’
During my 90 minutes workshop I offer an extract of my approved training program for coaches that uses the evocative power of our Shadow to enhance the mastery of some coaching competencies.
Through a deep self-exploration using designed exercises and techniques, participants become familiar with their Shadow and understand how the Shadow was created, why Shadow work matters and what is the Shadow. The participants will also be able to be aware of the truth that the Shadow is a ‘human creation’ and that it brings amazing gifts to our life and profession.
As coaches and as human beings we need to acknowledge the immense power of the Shadow in order to deal with it and to support ourselves and our clients to use the wide lens of compassion.
Come ready to search your unconscious to discover the precious gift of your Shadow!
Since 1986 in skills development, training and HR management for leading companies in the fashion, publishing, and financial field. I was inspired by a deep passion for purposeful leadership and personal & professional development. I founded CoachingEra in 2013 and channeled in this company my 30+ years experience in leadership training, consulting and mentoring in the global corporate world to deliver purposeful high quality coaching and training. I am committed to support executives and professionals to fully access their talents and make the best of their path. I believe that transformation from the inside out is the most powerful way to reach the desired results.
My Coaching Expertise
- Success Unlimited Certified PCC Coach & Trainer
- ICF Credentialing Assessor & Mentor Coach
- +2000 coaching hours
Benefits fort he participants
- Participants will understand how to recognize and use the power of our Shadow to enhance the mastery of some coaching competencies,
- They will become familiar with their Shadow and understand how the Shadow was created
- They will be able to be aware of the truth that the Shadow is a ‘human creation’
- They will get awareness about the fact that our Shadow brings amazing gifts to our life and our profession
- They will explore some tools to deal with the amazing power of the Shadow and to support themselves and their clients to use the wide lens of compassion
For further Information
Dec 13, 2019; 19:00 - 20:30
Please purchase your tickets here