Europas größte Life-Webinar Plattform zum Thema Coaching
Discipline to discussion - being even more inline with employees
Awareness and understanding of the DISC drivers, Motivators and the Platinum Rule. How the different DISC behavioral styles, and key concepts of the Motivators support each other, or impact each other in a negative way.
How to conduct a discussion in a non-judgmental, partnering style around people's behavioral difference - using a combination of CC5 – Active Listening, CC6 Powerful Questioning and CC7 Direct Communication. This is very different from TELLING people about themselves on the basis of an assessment report.
By adopting this partnering style, coaches will learn how to understand and appreciate someone else's world even more, whether individually, or in teams. CC3 – Establishing Trust and Intimacy
About the Speaker
● Peak Performance Results Coach, mentor and trainer
● Maser certified practitioner Disc, Motivators and Emotional intelligence
● Formal VP ICF Deutschland eV
● Happy dad and husband
● Sports freak doing Spartan Races, Navy Seal Trainings, Marathons and Crossfit
Benefits for Participants
· How can evidence based coaching solutions support your coaching
· How to conduct a discussion in a non-judgmental, partnering style around people's behavioral difference
· Integrating several core competencies in your communication with your clients
· Recruit and attract top talent
· Boost your training results
Please purchase your tickets here.