In all areas of society, the Economy for the Common Good contributes to a culture of good living in a peaceful and sustainable civilization. Living together in the common good society is characterized by human coexistence, a high degree of trust and appreciation, strong social cohesion, manageable structures and fundamental rights. Together with sovereign democracy, the common good society offers citizens the right framework. In the webinar I will give you:
- Brief introduction to the movement of the common good economy (development, vision and goals)
- GWÖ balance sheet report as main Tool to change the economy: content, aim and procedure: How do I get a balance sheet report?
- Interaction with the participants: Concerns, questions and requests
Speaker: Madlen Sanchino Martinez
I am a systemic change consultant with a focus on leadership oriented on the common good and corporate-culture. I advise companies and organizations on preparing their balance sheet for the common good and use it as a tool for organizational development.
I volunteer for the common good economy and am part of the board of the GWÖ Verein Berlin-Brandenburg and coordinator of the organizational development team in the structure of the Foundation of the International Association.
Benefits for the participants?
- Raising awareness of the possibilities of alternative societal shaping and economy in line with values and sustainability
- Get to know the sustainability report of the GWÖ
- You will learn more about the possibilities to create a GWÖ Report
- Possibility to clarify your own questions about the common good economy
Please click here to get your free ticket.