Tilman Rentel provides a space in which we get to know the mind-set and methods of idiolectic conversations. There, we explore, deepen our understanding and bring those conversations to life. We experience and practice how to initiate clarification processes, create potential for change and enable others to develop their own solutions. The training is 100% coach specific because it shows how to use the unique language of the clients - eg. vocabulary, grammar and pronounciation - in the communication with clients.
Tilman Rentel is a registered psychotherapist with trauma therapeutic focus for children, adolescents and adults. The specialist in psychosomatic medicine and psychotherapy as well as in child and adolescent psychiatry works as communication trainer, team supervisor and coach in health care and social professions.
Benefits for the participants
- Learn to listen exquisetly to the clients own language (idiolect)
- Learn how to use clients metaphors and give space for new perspectives and creativity
- Learn to follow the clients process in topic, tempo and tone of the dialogue
- Learn how to minimalise intention, interpretation and intervention, working will become easier, because clients do the work
- Learn how to deliver maximal presence for clients problems, ressources and resilience
07th May 2020; 16:30 - 18:30