Happiness is not the absence of problems, but the ability to deal with them.
Michaela Hertel, CPCC, ORSCC
Mitglied des Chapters Düsseldorf
PCC Professional Certified Coach
PCC Master Certified Coach
PCC Associate Certified Coach
Michaela Hertel - Leadership Consulting, Coaching,
Coaching FokusExecutive Coaching
As a Professional Certified Coach (ICF) I support executives across the globe working in hyper-growth companies who want to increase their impact, inspire their teams and succeed in highly complex and volatile environments. I do work with a variety of industries and leadership functions.
Offering virtual coaching conversations and assessments to meet your busy lifestyle.
Kontext und Schwerpunkte
Assessments on an individual, team and organizational level
Sprachen im Coaching
German, English, French, Spanish // Deutsch, English, Französisch, Spanisch
ICF International, USA
ICF Deutschland Charter Chapter
Ausbildung / Weiterbildung
- Professional Certified Coach (ICF)
- Studies in Humanities, Economics and Psychology
- Certified Co-active Coach
- Certified Organisation & Relationship Systems Coach
- Certified Practitioner Reflector Big Five,
- Certified Practitioner MBTI Practitioner, Step 1 and 2
- Certified Practitioner XLNC Leadership Styles Portfolio and Team Climate
- FiRE 2.0, Factors improving Resilience Effectiveness
- License for Team Coaching International Team Assessment Tools
- Training in Positive Psychology, Couples Coaching, First psychological aid u.a.
I bring +25 years of professional experience in the for-profit and for-benefit sector in a Fortune Global 500 company and its corporate foundations, most recently in functions like managing director, member of the board of directors, member of the board of other organizations.
I have 10 years of experience as an expat, working with remote teams across countries and in headquarter-subsidiary relationships. I have run my own company in the field of publishing related services.