In this highly interactive and artful webinar, Jean-Francois Cousin, MCC, will challenge you to re-invent your way of being as a coach and your way of engaging with the leaders you serve. He will establish why ‚now‘ is the time for you to unleash your artistic sensitivity and add it to your competencies. Then he will offer various ways you can do so successfully. Along the webinar, you will discover the liberating power of mobilizing your and your clients‘ „3 hearts“ to deconstruct irrelevant or toxic „old stories“ in your minds. You will learn of the importance to connect and partner with your „shadow“ to unleash more of your creativity as a coach, and then more of your clients‘ creativity. You will observe artists‘ absolute presence to their creative process. And you will take away a few artistic ways to amplify the power of your coaching and your clients‘ growth.
Jean-François Cousin became a global executive coach in 2006, in the wake of a management career around the world with a Fortune-500 company. By March ’20, he had delivered 10,000 coaching-sessions, served over 1,000 executives and dozens of executive teams, travelling to 35 countries / 5 continents to work with them. Jean-Francois served as a Director on the Global Board of the International Coaching Federation for 4 years and was elected its Chairman in 2019. He is passionate about developing Artistry in coaching and leadership. He authored the book “Game Changers at the Circus: How leaders can unleash Greatness in organizations“.
Benefits for the participants?
- Learn why leadership and coaching critically need a ‚reinvention‘ (not just a ‚re-imagination‘) now
- Learn how to mobilize your and our clients‘ „3 hearts“ to deconstruct irrelevant or toxic „old stories“ in your minds‘
- Learn the importance of connecting and partnering with your „shadow“ to unleash more of your creativity as a coach, and then more of your clients‘ creativity
- Adopt more of the artists‘ absolute presence to their creative process in your coaching sessions
- Learn of a few artistic ways to amplify the power of your coaching and your clients‘ growth
Please book your ticket on eventbrite