- Are you a certified professional coach living in Germany who works mostly in English?
- Are you looking to connect with coaches in a similar situation?
If so, then we warmly invite you to our next virtual gathering :
Date(s): Monday, 6th February, 18:30-20:00 CET
Place: Zoom – sign up via Eventbrite on the ICF Germany website to get your ticket.
An opportunity to network and discuss issues related to coaching as an English speaking coach in the German market.
Bring your issues and call a breakout to discuss, or just come and exchange and support your colleagues with their interests and challenges.
If you’re interested in joining us, you will need to:
- Be a committed professionally trained and certified coach.
- Be prepared to get actively involved in co-building our coaching community.
- Bring a generous spirit of collaboration and give-and-take.
- Adhere to the ICF core competences and ethical code.
- Agree to our Rules of Engagement.
- In 2023 we will be meeting quarterly, now most of us are also reengaging with our local communities.
- Meetings are guided by whatever topics you as attendee bring with you
- We do not provide formal coach training – there is plenty of this elsewhere
- This independent initiative is being supported by ICF Germany. Nevertheless, we are inclusive of non-members and coaches who belong to different professional bodies.
- Our network isn’t meant for those coaches who have completed their coach training in German and who work predominantly in German.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
Who we are
Andrew Bunting is an international leadership and wellness coach nurturing sustainable performance. Based in Munich, he is a former Board member of ICF Germany and coaches in English and German.
Thelan Nguyen facilitates his clients' self-growth, supporting them to create courageously a sustainable shift at work and in their personal lives. Based at Lake Constance, he is an executive, leadership and agile coach. As a perpetual expat, he works in English, French, German and Vietnamese.
Mon, 6 February 2023, 18:30 – 20:00 CET
Register for free on Eventbrite