The Four Ways that Successful Programs have been introduced – Hallmarks and Pitfalls and what helps programs endure and succeed.
Participants will be learning from real examples how successful flourishing internal coaching programs have been set up.
Speaker: Shawna Corden, PCC
Shawna, a CODA, was a Fortune 10 Internal Coaching Leader – but is now Podcasting, Writing and Coaching – in addition she is a faculty member for Coach U and Royal Roads University in their Coaching Programs. Her mission is to make work (and life) fun again by building better leaders.
Why you should attend:
- Learn how others have implemented successful programs
- Leverage with pride the Best Practices of implementation
- Avoid pitfalls that will injure the coaching program’s reputation or overall success
- The importance of a Center of Excellence
- The need for a Community of Practice
Coach Culture: A Playbook for Winning in Business (Shawna Corden)
Conversational Intelligence (Judith E. Glaser)
Your Brain at Work (https://neuroleadership.com/podcast/)
Information to come on Eventbrite
Mon, 11 April 2022, 18:30 – 21:00 CEST
Please purchase your ticket on Eventbrite