This practical masterclass offers insight into the neuroscience connecting emotional intelligence & psychological safety. Learn how to create a better working environment for yourself, your teams and your organisation.
Deiric McCann is Head of International for Genos International, a world-leading provider of Emotional Intelligence assessments and education offerings. Author of Leadership Charisma and several other books that emphasise the critical role of engaging people to achieve business success, his particular expertise is in helping clients and partners implement EI based solutions that deliver measurable Return on Investment – something he speaks upon regularly around the world. A practicing coach and an accredited and experienced teacher of the Search Inside Yourself Mindful Leadership Programme developed by Google, Deiric has delivered Genos Certification and Mindful Leader programmes worldwide to extremely positive reviews.
Benefits for the participants?
- Experience how the brain processes work in environments that are psychologically safe vs. those that are psychologically unsafe.
- Uncover guidance on how to make those around you feel safe.
- The evidence linking psychological safety to pretty much every aspect of how highly successful teams function.
- The neuroscience of emotions and why it is so important to our sense of psychological safety that we all learn to manage our own emotional responses and those of others.
- 'The EI Experience', an interactive activity that outlines why understanding how you 'show up' is so critical – and demonstrating how an environment can become psychologically unsafe if we don’t understand what’s going on.
Please book your ticket on eventbrite