We will look at the role of projection in the learning and development process, and how to turn it from a means of avoidance into an opening for growth. We will engage in an experiential activity in which you will be guided in how to use the characters in a person’s stories to unlock their potential for learning and development. This third space spaces will help you help your clients get to the crux of threir issues much sooner.
Dr David Drake is the Founder and CEO of The Moment Institute in Portland, Oregon (USA). They are global leaders in the transformative development of practitioners. He has been working in the coaching space since 1996 and is most well-known as the founder of narrative coaching. He has worked with over 70 public and private sector organizations around the world to help them achieve their change and coaching objectives. He is a Thought Leader for the Institute of Coaching at Harvard, and he is the author of 60 publications on coaching.
Benefits for the participants?
- Learn why we project onto others and how to see its potential
- Learn a four-step process to help clients take back their projections
- Learn how to identify the learning opportunity when they can do so
- Learn how to use these third spaces to bridge differences
- Learn why it is important to track the unconscious dimension in coaching
Informations via Eventbrite.
Please book your ticket via Eventbrite